Fundraising Fair Leeds
Improve your skills and boost your fundraising success with intensive action-focused fundraising workshops packed with practical tools to raise money now.
Sessions cost as little as £25 when booking more than 3 sessions. Why not design your own day of tailor-made training and join other fundraisers and fundraising managers in the sector for a day to network, exchange ideas and share best practice.
Choose from practical topical workshops covering all areas of fundraising:
- Successful writing and sales skills to motivate donors
- Understand the benefits of digital and social media
- Tips and approaches for successful legacy recruitment and community success
- How to develop and maintain strong relationships with funders
- Learn new approaches to inform your future fundraising strategy
Benefits of attending
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for fundraising in their organisation.
The benefits of attending this event are:
- Learn about the benefits of using social media and get tips on how to improve your fundraising reach.
- Creating a strategy: Brush up on your skills and construct a plan that will help you achieve your goals.
- Understand what funders really want and how to make your applications stand out from the rest.
- Understanding legacies as a vital part of your portfolio.
- Maximise your income generation from community fundraising.
- Explore the world of corporate fundraising and sponsorship to reap the rewards for mutual benefit.
Free Tea, coffee and biscuits at breaktimes (11.00, 13.30, 15.30)
Use the session breaks as an opportunity to network with people in the sector, swap ideas and enjoy a free drink.
DSC Charity Bookshop
Boasts a publications catalogue of nearly 200 titles for the charity and voluntary sector, including much of the sector’s most popular materials. Copies of our books will be available on the day and DSC staff will be on hand to advise you on the most appropriate selection for your organisation.